Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Pirate's Suite...and more!

This week was a great one! Ron had managed to book the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite at the Disneyland Hotel for us and was even nice enough to allow my Grandma to join us. (In case you, like my Grandmother, are wondering how many of these rooms there are....the answer is ONE.) Now don't think we somehow got rich-because we didn't. Ron got the room for $119. This room can go for $2000 a night during the summer!! The door bell sang, "Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!" There were so many cool things about this room! The flat screens were all framed with picture frames, and our remote was touch screen to name a couple. I'll just post a some of my favorite pictures (I took A LOT!).







So we were getting ready to leave our room, when a guy at the elevator says, "Did you guys stay in the Pirate's Suite?! Can I see it?!" That led to him telling us he had once stayed in the Mickey Mouse Penthouse. He offered to show us where it was so we could take a picture by the door. It just so happened that the people that were staying there were outside taking pictures as well! So then they invited all of us in to see that room as well! We traded rooms for a while to take even more pictures. I had always wondered what it looked like!






Hope you enjoyed taking a peek into these fun places. I tried labeling the photos, but it wasn't working out very well-plus they are pretty self explanatory.

1 comment:

Heath'e' said...

Luck-ie! that is AWESOME. It looks like it was a lot of fun!! thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.