Sunday, March 29, 2009

Say What?!

Every now and then I reflect back on my day-especially if it's one of my days off from work and I've been able to spend a lot of time with my boys. If I think of a certain moment from that day, I remember phrases I've said and it just makes me laugh. Not that I'm funny-just that I'm responding to what my kids are doing. Here are a some recent ones:

"Blake, please don't lick the dog."
"Blake, we don't take our clothes off unless we're at our house."
"Colin, please stop hooting like an owl in Primary."
"Blake, please don't touch Dolly's ninnies." (Dolly is a dog)

I've also recently learned that Blake is a "kisser". A friend watched him the other day and her little girl that just turned two told her, "Mommy, he kissed my wips!" Then the mother caught him trying to do it again. Who taught him this?!

2 comments:

Grace said...

I just read this to Clint and we thought the comment about "Dolly's ninnies" was so funny! These kids just crack me up!

Kirsti said...

Hi Karissa!! I love finding long lost friends!