Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eye Can't Believe It!

This morning Colin was sitting in front of the T.V when I saw him stand up and start shaking his head in a funny way. There was a lot going on around me, so I half ignored it. As it continued, he said, "My ear! It's stuck!" Now he has our attention.

Ron calls him over and Colin walks over with his finger in his ear. He takes a look and can only tell that something is in there, but not what it is. I hunt down the good ole' tweezers and Ron starts to operate.

For some reason, Colin had put this inside of his ear:
That's right-a googly eye! Just one, thank goodness. Oh the creative things kids can do. I do believe we've once pulled a crayon out of his nose as well. I'm just happy both were easily removed.

3 comments:

janae said...

Ahhh! This is awesome! I'm totally laughing out loud. I'm so glad you guys were able to get it out yourselves!

Grace said...

man, that crayon up the nose sounds painful!

Raylyn said...

So silly! I probably wouldn't have dared to get it out my self.